March 08, 2009

Final curtain call!! Will Baby Neese please get into place!

Well, all I can say is this is one busy little baby! When I had my regular check up on Monday Feb 23, the baby had turned to breech position again. Dr. Carter looked at me and told me that it was difficult enough to turn the baby when they did that it shouldn't have been able to turn again. So he scheduled me for a c-section on Friday March 13th. That's right folks, a Friday the 13th baby. But wait! The drama goes on.... I went to the doctor on Monday and the baby had turned back to head down! The doctor said there is an actual medical term for all the turning the baby is doing.... I've got my last scheduled appt with the Dr tomorrow, so we shall see if the baby has turned again. I'm still scheduled for a c-section on Friday, but if I get there and the baby is down they will just induce my labor, if the darling has turned yet again, I get sliced open! I'm hoping for a head down finale! Keep your fingers crossed for me!

5 comments:

The Griffins said...

This is me blog stalking you :)

I'm still praying that you make it to Thursday! :)

Rushele said...

Fun!!
Raegan was breech and that's why she was a c-section. And then we did a repeat with Sophie, so baby #3 gets to also be a surgical delivery.
Good luck with it all!! You'll be great either way!
Scott's brother is getting married on Friday the 13th, it's a good day!

Bob, Meghan, Bella, Lola, and Liam! said...

I can't wait. I can't wait. I can't wait!!! And I love the new picture of you all. It's beautiful!

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

Oh Heather, I cant believe you are so near the end! I cant wait to see if your baby is a boy or girl! How fun!

... and seriously, your family picture is fabulous! Did Jenny take that?! I love it!

Cathy Hanna said...

I love your family picture! Good luck on Friday, we will keep you in our prayers. Can't wait to hear all about the new baby. We love you